Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday is the best day to rest at home the whole day.
So that I can prepare for work the next day.

Well, so far I've not done my homework yet.
Im just too lazy to start.
But once I start I will not stop, you know.
hehehehe

For now, I'm actually bloghopping, updating photos in my friendster, checking mails, check out new jobs on the net and handphone models...
hahhaha...cause I so need to get a new one as I'm already sick of my Motorola phone.
After searching and reading reviews on the phones, I have cut down to some of it:

1)Nokia 6280
2)Motorola V3i
3)Sony Ericsson K750i
4)Sony Ericsson W810i

What Im looking for is the weight of the phone, the most sleek phone will be better, user-friendly, long-life battery cause I'm lazy to charge every now and then and good quality pictures.

Please help me with this I cant make up my mind.

4:05 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com